Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Carbon Steel||Max Withstanding Pressure:||500kg/cm2|
|Pressure Range:||5-380kg/cm2||Type:||LIne Type Or Manifold Type|
|Warranty:||1 Year (change New One For Free)||Surface:||Blackening Treatment|
Hydraulic Pressure Reducing Valve Compact Size Carbon Steel With Treatment on Surface
1. compact size and structure
2. long life expectancy
3. light weight
4.The pressure reducing valve is a pressure control valve that uses a flow of liquid to flow through the gap to make the outlet oil pressure lower than the inlet oil pressure to meet the needs of the actuator.
● Recommended viscosity : The recommended viscosity for normal work is 15-400mm/s.
● Recommended fluids: Any of the hydraulic fluids listed below can be used.
Petroleum base oil: Use oil equivalent to ISO VG32 or VG46.
Synthetic solution: use a phosphate ester solution or a polyol ester solution. When using a phosphate ester solution, seal it with a special fluoro rubber.
Aqueous solution: use water glycol solution.
● Working oil temperature: The continuous working temperature is -15 to 70 °C.
● Pollution control :Pay attention to controlling the pollution of hydraulic fluid, otherwise it will cause damage to the valve or shorten the service life.
Please ensure that the pollution degree is NAS 1638-12, with 25 u m or more precision pipeline oil filter.
CPRV-M 02 1
1 2 3 4
Blank :Line type
Pressure range (kgf/cm2)