Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Carbon Steel||Max. Operating Pressure:||210 Kgf/cm2|
|Min. Operating Pressure:||70 Kgf/cm2||Acting Type:||Single Acting And Double Acting|
|Rotating Direction:||Turn Right R Or Turn Left L||Mounting Type:||Line Type Or Manifold Type|
|Warranty:||1 Year (change For Free)|
hydraulic workholding clamping fixture,
rotary clamp cylinder
High Pressure Hydraulic Swing Clamp Premium Carbon Steel Surface is Hard Membrane Treated Bottom Flange Mounting
1. Clamping arm swings right or left ,then clamping under on a straight line to hold the workpiece.
2. Standard angle 90 degrees,available angle 30,45,60 degrees.
3. The cylinder body material is carbon steel,the surface is hard membrane treated.
4. A flow control valve is recommeded
5. Due to their small size, these Swing Clamps do not have overload protection; therefore, the swing motion must not be restricted in any way. Be sure to adjust the contact bolt so that the clamp completes its full swing stroke and starts its clamping stroke before contacting the workpiece.
6. When clamp and unclamp the workpiece,it is necessary to use an air gun to clean the piston and the seal for removing iron slag or junk to prevent the junk from entering into the seal to cause oil leakage.
Max. operating pressure: 210 kgf/cm2
Min. operating pressure: 70 kgf/cm2
Single acting and double acting
For customized clamp arm, please don't exceed 1.2 times of the original length and weight.
All swing clamps can be customized by customer's requirements.